Saturday, August 28, 2021

Welcome Back


I took a break from posting on my educational blog because of life. That is the only way to explain it. When I stopped writing,  I taught at a school that was lead by a monster of a principal. I was trying to get through each day and just find a way out. I transferred to a different school where I have happily taught for 5 years. My district was bouncing around with curriculum changes. My mother passed suddenly. I had a student with PTSD that took up a lot of my energy. Then COVID came. 

My personal goal this year is to fall in love with teaching again. I love the creativity and challenge of teaching. I love inspiring children to love reading. I enjoy sharing my ideas and methods with other teachers. So I have decided to put in the time and start posting on my blog again.





No comments:

Post a Comment