These are activity choices that students can do using the Word Walls.
- Use the spinner and do the activities listed on it.
- Give your partner a clue and they have to guess which word you are describing.
- Write a sentence but leave a word blank. Your partner has to fill in the blank with a Word Wall word.
- Choose a word and code it with CLOVER.
- Draw a picture of a word and your partner has to guess it.
- Act out a word and your partner has to guess it.
- Create a Tree Map and sort the words that are on one of the cupboards.